"BSER officials will close the online window for raising objections to the REET answer key 2022 today, 25 August."
REET Answer Key 2022: Officials from the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER), will close the online window for raising objections to the REET answer key 2022 today, 25 August. Interested candidates can submit their objections on the official website at reetbser2022.in against the REET 2022 answer key.
How to Avail the Online Challenge Facility for REET 2022 Answer Key?
All candidates who wish to raise challenges against the REET 2022 answer key can follow the steps outlined below:
- Firstly, visit the official REET website at reetbser2022.in.
- Then, on the homepage, click on the live link that says “Click Here to File Objection on Answer Key”.
- Next, key in your credentials, such as your date of birth, roll number, and the captcha code.
- After the step above, click “next” to see the REET answer key 2022.
- After successful OTP verification, upload the total number of questions with objections and their relevant JPEG documents.
- Pay the necessary fee online.
- At last, submit the completed objection form of REET answer key 2022.
Candidates must note that the REET 2022 exam occurred offline on 23 and 24 July. Meanwhile, exam authorities announced the REET 2022 level 1 and 2 answer keys separately in two stages. Authorities will release the final answer key after considering all objections raised.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.