"REAP 2022 Application process deadline tomorrow. It is a state level admission process conducted every year byÂ Department of Technical Education"
REAP 2022 Application: REAP Application process deadline is tomorrow; forms can be filled out till 29th August 2022 through online mode. Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) is a state-level admission process conducted annually by the Department of Technical Education, Rajasthan.
Also Read – REAP 2022: Form (Till Aug 29)
REAP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Following are the complete eligibility norms
For B.Tech Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have qualified for their Intermediate or equivalent level examination from any recognized board.
- Marks: They must have scored at least 45% marks (40% marks for SC/ ST category candidates) in their intermediate examination to be eligible for admission.
- Subjects: Applicant must have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and anyone from chemistry/ biology/ biotechnology.
- Score Card: Candidates must have a valid score card from JEE Main.
For B.Arch Courses:
- Qualification: Applicants must have passed their Intermediate or equivalent examination with Mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- Marks: They must have scored at least 50% marks (45% marks for reserved category candidates) in their qualifying exam to be eligible for admission.
- Score: Candidates must have valid scores in NATA.
Steps To Register
- Visit the website of REAP 2022 Application reap2022.ctpl.io
- Go to the website and click on the ‘apply online link’, enter your name, email, mobile, city, and course, and then click on the ‘submit’ button.
- After submitting all required details in the registration form, login into the REAP Application form for further procedure.
- Now fill the form with all required details, including Personal, Qualification, Communicational details etc.
- The details filled by the applicant in REAP 2022 Application Form must be correct and authentic.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to upload all required documents, including Photograph, Signature and category certificate.
- The photograph should be the latest passport-size photograph with a plain background and within the prescribed size and format.
- The signature should run a hand-scanned signature within the prescribed size and format.
- Category certificates will be required for reserved category candidates only.
- After submitting all required details, candidates will be asked to submit the prescribed application fee for Form.
- Select the payment mode and gateway, then fill in all required details accordingly and proceed with the transaction for REAP application 2022.
- Once the transaction is successfully done, take the printout of the filled Application Form and fee receipt for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.