"The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has opened the registration portal for re-evaluation of class 12 compartment results."
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) authorities opened the registration portal for the re-evaluation of this year’s class 12 compartment results. The re-evaluation process is available for students unsatisfied with their class XII 2021 marks. However, only candidates who have written the CBSE September session examinations are currently eligible for this facility. Earlier, the September 2021 assessments took place in an offline testing mode for compartment, private, and Patrachar students.
Due to COVID-19 constraints, registration for scorecard review is available wholly online on the official website, cbse.gov.in. Interested candidates must pay a fee of INR 500 for each evaluated subject. Furthermore, applicants must pay INR 700 to receive photocopies of their previously graded response sheet. Finally, candidates must pay an additional overall review fee of INR 10. The application window will close on 19 October 2021.
Steps to Register for CBSE Class 12 Compartment Results Review
Applications for re-evaluation of the 12th standard compartment, private, and Patrachar scores are now available. Hence, interested and eligible students can follow the steps given below to register for the facility.
- Visit the official website – cbse.gov.in.
- Select the “Main Website” tab.
- Then, click on the “Click Here” link next to the “Notification regarding Verification, Photocopy, Re-evaluation” notice available on the home page.
- The website will then display a new page.
- Select the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” button.
- Afterwards, click on the “Apply for Verification” link.
- The registration form will then appear on the screen.
- Fill out the application with details such as roll number, five-digit school number, and centre number.
- Then, pay the necessary review fees through online means.
- Finally, submit and take a printout of the application form.