Regional College of Management(RCM), Bangalore has been persistent in delivering quality education to knowledge seeking young adults over the years. They have been ranked 4th best B-School in Eastern India. It is one among the top 25 B-Schools in India and has secured enormous prestigious awards and recognition over the years.
About Regional College of Management:
Established in the year of 1982 in Bhubaneshwar, India RCM has aimed at offering high quality and career-focused management education.This UGC Approved autonomous institute has been successful in building corporate interaction, industry experience, global exposure and lucrative job opportunities to aspiring students.
- Global Award for Perfection, Quality & ideal performance – OMAC, Berlin, Germany
- B-School Leadership Award in Educational Excellence – Le Matinal Excellence Award, Mauritius
- Asia’s Best Business School Leadership Award – Suntec, Singapore
- Best Management Institute Award – World Management Congress
Quality Related Awards and Recognition:
- Business School that encourages Leadership as part of Curriculum – Dewang Mehta Business School Award
- Certificate of Excellence as A+ category B-School of India – Bussiness & Management Chronicle, Pan India B-School Survey
- Received Competition Success Review Top Institute of India
- Quality Management Education & Accreditation Award
- Dr. Dharani P. Sinha Best Social Responsibility Award – AIMS
- Business School Leadership Award for Innovation – Dewang Mehta Business School Award