"The RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result 2022 Announced. Check details on how to access your results and information on the interview round here."
The Reserve Bank of India announced the RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result on July 11, 2022. The result is available on the official website in PDF format. The candidates can check their results through their exam roll numbers.
The RBI Grade B Phase 2 exam was on June 25, 2022. All the candidates who successfully qualify for the written test will be called for an interview. Candidates will be able to check the cut-off marks only after the declaration of the final result.
Steps to Check RBI Grade B Phase 2 Result 2022
Expecting candidates can follow these steps to check their results:
- Visit the official website.
- Find the result link flashing on the homepage.
- Now, click on the link and open the PDF.
- The list of qualified roll numbers will open.
- Enter your roll number in the sheet.
- Download the result for future reference.
Next Round: Interview
All the qualified candidates will be further called for an interview. The interview schedule will be intimated at the earliest on the official website. However, the successful candidates will receive their interview call letter at their registered email address. The call letters will hold the interview’s date, time and venue. Candidates will also need to take a Psychometric Assessment test within five days of receipt of the email.
All shortlisted candidates must submit their scanned documents and certificates by July 18, 2022, to RBI Services Board at the given mail id, [email protected].
Documents To Carry
Candidates must carry the below documents during their interview:
- Photo Identity Card
- DOB Proof
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
Guidelines for the Interview
Candidates must go through the following guidelines to prepare for the interview:
- Practice fluent spoken English with your friends/ in front of the mirror.
- Prepare for your formal dressing in advance.
- Get knowledge of your area of work beforehand.
- Read about your state and district to face the general knowledge questions.
- Keep yourself updated on current affairs.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.