"Officials have extended the registration deadline for Pune University undergraduate and postgraduate admissions to 10 July 2021."
Officials have extended the registration deadline for Pune University undergraduate and postgraduate admissions to 10 July 2021. As stated in an official Pune University notification, the admissions registration deadline has been postponed in light of COVID-19. Hence, candidates can apply for admissions online via the official website.
The link to submit the Pune University 2021 application is available on the official admissions portal (campus.unipune.ac.in). Thus, the deadline for Pune University admissions registration without late fees is 10 July 2021. However, students can complete the registration process with an additional late fee until 15 July 2021.
The university has opened applications for over 50 undergraduate and postgraduate programmes under various departments, colleges, and institutes. Hence, each department has its own specialised set of eligibility criteria and guidelines. Therefore, candidates must ideally choose a specific department/programme before applying. The university can address queries or doubts regarding admissions criteria by contacting the registrar’s office offline or online.
Steps to Register for Pune UG and PG Admissions
Officials have deferred the deadline to apply for Pune University programmes. Hence, candidates can refer to the instructions given below in order to register for the admission process.
- Go to the official website.
- Enter basic candidate details in the registration form, such as name, email address, phone number, and password.
- Then, log into the portal using the given login credentials.
- Fill out the Pune University application form with the requisite personal, academic and communication details.
- Then, pay the application fee online using the provided fee payment mechanism.
- Finally, verify and submit the application form.