"PU-CET PG admit card 2022 will be released on Panjab University's official website, cetpg.puchd.ac.inÂ on 22 July 2022."
PU CET PG 2022 Admit Card: PU CET PG admit card will be released on Panjab University’s official website on 22 July 2022. PU CET will be conducted on 30 and 31 July 2022. Thus, candidates must note that the admit card is an important document to be carried for the PU CET exam, along with valid identity proof. If any candidate is found without a valid PU CET admit card, then they will be barred from appearing in the exam.
Steps to Download PU CET PG 2022 Admit Card
To access the PU CET PG 2022 Admit Card, candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website – cetpg.puchd.ac.in
- Then, click on the admit card icon.
- A new page will open for PU CET 2022 admit card window.
- Afterwards, enter your PU CET login details, including your login ID and password.
- The PU CET 2022 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Carefully go through every detail mentioned on the admit card.
- Finally, download the PU CET 2022 admit card and take a printout.
Also Read: PU CET 2022 UG Results Expected Soon
Details Mentioned on Admit Card
Candidates need to keep their PU CET 2022 admit card with them till the admission process is over. The PU CET admit card mentions the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Test centre name and address
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Instructions related to testing day
The revised schedule of PU CET 2022 has been given below:
|PU CET PG Admit Card Release||22 July 2022|
|PU CET 2022||30 July 2022 to 31 July 2022|
|Result Declaration||17 August 2022|