"The NTA has postponed the PM YASASVI Scholarships 2022 entrance test application deadline to 11 September. Check details here & apply now."
PM YASASVI Scholarships 2022: Pradhan Mantri Young Achievers’ Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India’s (PM YASASVI) entrance test application due date is 11 September. The National Testing Agency, the supervising authority, postponed the application deadline. Furthermore, the Agency also confirmed that 25 September is PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2022 exam date. Continue reading to access the direct link to the PM YASASVI Scholarships 2022 Application web portal and the guidelines to submit the form.
PM YASASVI Scholarships 2022: Guide to Complete Your Application
Students who wish to appear for the PM YASASVI Scholarship Entrance Test 2022 must follow the procedure below to apply for the exam.
- Firstly, visit the direct link to the application portal, yet.nta.ac.in.
- Next, create a user profile by providing the details required.
- Then sign in to the portal using your registered credentials.
- Once logged in, fill in the PM YASASVI Scholarship Entrance Test application form.
- Lastly, submit the PM YASASVI Scholarships 2022 form and print it out for future purposes.
In addition, students must note that the application deadline is 11 September, 5 PM. Therefore, submit your forms before the stipulated time to participate in the PM YASASVI Scholarship Entrance Test.
PM YASASVI Scholarship Entrance Test 2022 Additional Details
Here are some additional details about the PM YASASVI Scholarships 2022 that applicants must be aware of:
- The scholarships are for 15,000 students belonging to the following categories
- Denotified, Nomadic, & Semi-Nomadic Tribes
- Additionally, students must be in class 9 or 11 to appear for the scholarship eligibility test.
- PM YASASVI Scholarships Entrance Exam 2022 is a computer-based test.
- The exam duration is 3 Hours, and the type of questions asked include MCQs.
- Further, 78 designated exam centres across India will be hosting the exam.
- The NTA will not charge any examination fee from the candidates.
- Last but not least, students can take the exam in English or Hindi.
For more details regarding the syllabus, eligibility and other intricate details on the PM YASASVI Scholarships 2022, students must check the information bulletin on their website at yet.nta.ac.in.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.