OUAT 2022 Application Window Extended Till 2 September: Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology (OUAT) 2022-2023 will close its application window for Form B on 2 September. The mode of application for the entrance examination is online. The forms will not be available offline, and all candidates must select the “OUAT apply online” option.
Steps to Apply for Form B in OUAT 2022
- Visit the official website ouat.nic.in and then log in using the credentials provided.
- Then select the window showing “Activity” to avail the Form B.
- Select the link that reads “OUAT UG 2022-Application”.
- The application number of the candidate, which will be sent to the registered Email ID during the filing Form A, must be entered.
- If the application number is correct, Form B with partially filled details from Form A will pop up on the screen.
- Then edit the needed fields within the stipulated dates and submit the Form to complete the process.
OUAT form B application form is compulsory for the admissions process for UG courses. Any wrong information entered in Form B will result in the disqualification of the candidate. Application Form B will be available online to those candidates who have submitted Form–A. This includes candidates of J&K under PMSSS, Kashmiri Migrant, Kashmiri Pandit (Non-Migrant), and Kashmiri Hindu Families (Non-Migrant).
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.