"OJEEB has published the OJEE Counselling 2022 2nd seat allotment result. Download the allotment list using the direct link mentioned here."
OJEE Counselling 2022: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) has published the seat allotment result of the second OJEE Counselling round. Students were eager to know their allotment results. Be that as it may, the allotment is provisional until the students do not confirm their admission by paying the admission-cum-confirmation fee and getting their documents verified by the authorities at the allotted college. Continue reading further to access the direct link to the official OJEE Counselling 2022 second merit list and check the subsequent admission measures students must take.
Also Read: OTET Registration 2022 Ends Today
OJEE Counselling 2022: Steps to Access the Official Allotment List
Click Here to access the official 2nd Odisha Seat Allotment PDF Document.
Besides, students can follow the procedure below to access the OJEE 2nd Seat Allotment list from the official OJEE website.
- First, you must visit the website at ojee.nic.in.
- Under ‘Candidate Activity’, click on the OJEE Counselling 2022 for MBA, MCA, MTech, MArch, and MPlan link.
- Subsequently, the server will redirect you to the OJEE Counselling portal.
- Log in to the portal using your OJEE 2022 application number and password.
- Then, the seat allotment PDF will be on your screen.
- Finally, you can refer to it online and proceed further or download it for future reference.
Following the OJEE counselling’s second round of seat allotment result declaration, shortlisted students must report to the allotted campus and pay the admission fee. Those who do not do so will forfeit their allotted seat.
After Oct 22, students will not be allowed to report to the campus, nor will they be allowed to submit their choices for admission. However, another round of OJEE Counselling 2022 follows this round. It would be the final round of counselling, which will be held for special OJEE 2022 rank holders.
Visit the official website for more details.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.