"OJEE 2022 registration ends today - 30 April 2022. Authorities have not yet announced the official exam date for OJEE."
OJEE 2022 registration ends today i.e. 30 April 2022. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can apply for the entrance exam on the official website. Authorities have not yet announced the official exam date for OJEE 2022, but it is expected to be conducted in the 1st or 2nd week of June. Furthermore, the conducting body will announce the exam results in the 3rd week of June. Also, registered candidates can download their hall tickets from the last week of May.
According to the official notice released by the authorities, the entrance exam will be conducted to provide admissions into B Pharm, MCA, MBA, Int. MBA, BCAT, M Tech, M Tech (Part-Time), M Arch, M Plan, M Pharm and Lateral Entry to BTech, BPharm courses offered by government and private universities in Odisha.
Steps to Apply for OJEE 2022
Following are the steps to apply for the entrance exam.
- Visit the official website – ojee.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Apply for OJEE Application Forms 2022’ link.
- Next, click on ‘Fresh Candidate Registration’ link.
- Now register yourself by fill in the required details like name, email address, phone number, and set up a password.
- You will receive your application number on your email ID.
- Next, using the login credentials, sign in to the candidate portal and fill up the detailed application form.
- Upload the required documents in prescribed format.
- Finally, pay the application fee and submit the form.