"Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) has extended the OJEE 2022 application deadline until 30 April 2022 on the website."
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB) has extended the OJEE 2022 application form deadline until 30 April 2022. The exam authority made the announcement formally through an official notification published on the website. As per the notice, the OJEE 2022 application process, which was to end on 12 April, has now been extended and will continue until 30 April 2022. Candidates can register and apply for the OJEE 2022 exam online by logging onto the exam portal – ojee.nic.in.
Steps to Apply for OJEE 2022
The application process for the OJEE 2022 assessment will close on 30 April. Thus, candidates can use the steps given below to register for the entrance examination.
- Go to the OJEEB official website – ojee.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply for OJEE Application Forms” link.
- Afterward, click on the “Fresh Candidate Registration” link.
- Register for the portal by providing basic personal and contact details.
- Then, log in to the website using the given credentials.
- Fill out the application form with personal, academic, and communication information.
- Then, upload the specified documents that meet the formatting requirements.
- Pay the OJEE application fees.
- Then, verify and submit the application form.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the application for future reference.
For admission to different courses, including B.Pharm, MCA, MBA, Int. MBA, B. CAT, M.Tech, M.Tech (Part-Time), M.Arch, M Plan, M.Pharm and Lateral Entry to B.Tech and B.Pharm courses. The entrance test is for a screening mechanism by the Government, Private Universities, and Colleges of Odisha, and therefore, candidates seeking admission to those should appear for OJEE.