"OJEE 2022 application fee payment window is closing today, i.e., May 16, 2022. Check details & complete your application."
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2022 application fee payment window is closing today, i.e. May 16, 2022. The online registration window was already closed on 14 May 2022. The candidates who have applied for the exam and have not submitted the registration fee can still pay the fee online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking. Furthermore, the candidates are informed that the OJEE 2022 application form will be considered invalid without fee payment. Read the article below to know more.
OJEE 2022: Important Dates and Events
Check the table given below to know more about the important events leading up to the OJEE 2022:
|OJEE 2022 registrations begin||14 March 2022|
|Last date to apply for OJEE 2022||14 May 2022|
|Last date to pay OJEE application fee||16 May 2022|
|The OJEE application correction window||17 to 20 May 2022|
|OJEE 2022 Exam Date||First and Second Week of June 2022|
Steps to Pay OJEE 2022 Application Fee
Following are the steps to pay the OJEE application fee:
- Visit the official website of OJEE.
- Now, on the homepage, click on the login button.
- Enter your Application Number and Password.
- Now, click on the ‘Pay Examination Fee’ tab.
- Select the payment method and pay the application fee using a credit card, debit card, net banking or UPI.
- Take a print of the fee receipt for future reference.