"Odisha Joint Entrance Examination authorities have published registration forms for the OJEE 2021 counselling spot round online."
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination authorities have opened registration for the OJEE 2021 counselling spot round. Therefore, the special admissions counselling phase will be open to interested and eligible candidates until 15 November 2021. The allotment registration facility is available entirely online on the board’s official website, ojee.nic.in. To do so, registrants must first log into the website’s candidate portal with credentials such as your application number.
Aspirants who have yet to register for the seat allocation procedure can now do so before the deadline. Afterwards, the state-level examination board will release results for spot counselling candidates online on 18 November 2021. The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) is an annual state-level entrance assessment. Previously, exam officials released the second mock seat allotment list on 31 October 2021.
Steps to Register for The OJEE 2021 Counselling Spot Round
Application forms for the Odisha JEE 2021 admissions counselling mop-up round are now available online. Therefore, potential applicants can follow the instructions provided below to register for the counselling facility.
- Go to the official website – ojee.nic.in
- Then, click on the relevant counselling link available on the home page for the candidate’s respective stream.
- The website will then display a login page.
- Click on the “New Candidate Registration” tab.
- Register by providing details such as OJEE/JEE Main application number, DOB, full name, and gender.
- Complete the security pin verification process and click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- Afterwards, log in using the given credentials.
- Complete the OJEE choice filling process by selecting preferred colleges and courses in order of priority.
- Finally, verify and submit the counselling form.