"Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board, or OJEEB, will conclude the OJEE 2021 MBA registration process today, on 12 July 2021."
The Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board, or OJEEB, will close the OJEE 2021 MBA registration facility today, 12 July 2021. Hence, those who have not yet enrolled for the exam can do so by today. Additionally, OJEE MBA application forms are available online on the official website – ojee.nic.in. However, students should check the eligibility criteria before progressing to fill out the OJEE application form. Hence, the basic OJEE eligibility framework is that students should have obtained at least 50% aggregate marks in any discipline from an acknowledged university/institute.
How to Apply for OJEE 2021?
Refer to the following easy and simple steps to fill out the OJEE application form without any technical issues.
- First, visit the OJEE official website – ojee.nic.in
- Then, enter your email address and mobile number in the OJEE registration form.
- A link will be sent to your registered email address or mobile phone, redirecting you to the OJEE MBA application form.
- Then, fill out the asked details like name, gender, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, category, course, etc.
- Upload all the necessary documents – scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, left thumb impression, and category certificates (if any).
- Then, pay the OJEE application fee online. Currently, the application fee is INR 1000 for MBA. However, the fee is INR 1500 for course combinations such as MBA + MCA and MBA + PGAT (MTech, MArch, MPlan, MPharm).
- Finally, submit the application form after preview.
OJEE Exam Schedule
The OJEE registration facility will close today. Hence, students can check the important dates and upcoming OJEE events from the following table.
|OJEE MBA registration start date||14 April 2021|
|OJEE MBA application last date||12 July 2021|
|Application fee last date||14 July 2021|
|OJEE MBA examination||To be notified|