Application forms for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) 2021 admissions counselling are now available online. Therefore, registered candidates can now register for counselling online on the official website, ojee.nic.in, by 16 October 2021. In addition, shortlisted applicants can obtain admissions to courses such as M.Tech, MBA, and M.Arch offered by participating institutions across the country. However, students must have scored eligible OJEE scores to apply for this facility.
Officials will release provisional results for admissions counselling online on 12 October 2021. Afterwards, qualified applicants must lock-in or freeze their allotted seats by 16 October 2021. The board will then formulate the first seat allotment list based on these choices, which will be available on 20 October 2021.
How to Apply for OJEE 2021 Admissions Counselling
Online registration for the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination counselling process is now available. Hence, candidates can refer to the steps given below to apply for the facility.
- Go to the official website – ojee.nic.in
- Then, select the relevant counselling link available on the home page depending on the candidate’s respective programme.
- The website will then open a new tab containing a candidate login portal.
- Log in by providing registered credentials such as application form number and password.
- Then, complete the security pin verification process and select the “Sign In” button to proceed.
- Afterwards, register for counselling by providing the necessary candidate details.
- Finally, verify and submit the application form.
The OJEE 2021 is a state-level entrance assessment overseen by the OJEE Cell. The annual examination facilitates admissions to various programmes such as BPharm, MBA, PGDM, MCA, and MTech. This year, the OJEE took place in a computer-based testing (CBT) examination mode from 6 to 18 September 2021.