"Odisha +2 Arts result 2022 will be declared today, 8 August 2022. Candidates can refer to the different methods to check the results here."
Odisha +2 Arts Result 2022: The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) Odisha will announced the Odisha Plus 2 Arts result 2022 today, 8 August 2022. Earlier, the Minister of School and Mass Education, Samir Ranjan Dash, had already declared the date for the announcement of the CHSE Odisha 12th Arts results. Once the results are available, students can check their Odisha 12 results using different methods. Students can read different ways to check the Odisha +2 result via official website, SMS, and various other websites.
Steps to Check CHSE Odisha Arts Result 2022 from the Official Website?
Candidates can refer to the step-by-step procedure mentioned below for the steps to check Odisha +2 Arts result 2022.
- Visit the results website – orissaresults.nic.in
- Click on the “CHSE Odisha 12th Arts Results” link.
- Enter “Roll Number” and “Registration Number.”
- After providing the required details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Odisha CHSE result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the results.
How to Check CHSE Odisha +2 2022 Result Via SMS?
Candidates should be aware that they can verify their results through SMS and the official website. Candidates can check CHSE Odisha 12th results 2022 by following the instructions below.
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Type RESULTFOR12(Roll Number) in the message body.
- Send this message to 56263.
Websites to Check CHSE Odisha 12th Arts Results 2022
Candidates can check their CHSE Odisha 12th Arts results using the various websites mentioned below.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News