"National Testing Agency (NTA) officials published the hall ticket for the ICAR AIEEA UG examination online today, 1 September 2021."
National Testing Agency (NTA) officials will release the hall ticket for the ICAR AIEEA UG examination online today, 1 September 2021. Hence, registered candidates will be able to access their hall tickets on the official website, icar.nta.ac.in. However, candidates must first log into the website’s exam portal by providing their application number and date of birth. The admit card download facility will be available after release until the commencement of the examination.
The ICAR AIEEA 2021 will take place in a computer-based testing mode from 7 to 9 September 2021. The undergraduate-level entrance examination will contain multiple-choice objective-type questions. Hall tickets for the postgraduate-level ICAR AIEEA 2021 will be available online from 7 September 2021. Afterwards, officials will conduct the ICAR AIEEA PG 2021 on 17 September 2021.
Candidates cannot enter the examination centre without having a valid hall ticket and government-issued ID proof on hand. Thus, applicants must ensure that their admit card does not contain any errors. In case of discrepancies, candidates should contact the examination board’s helpline as soon as possible for correction.
How to Download ICAR AIEEA UG 2021 Hall Ticket
Admit cards for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research AIEEA 2021 will be wholly available online, due to COVID-19 restrictions. Hence, candidates can refer to the following instructions after publication to avail the hall ticket download facility.
- Go to the official website – icar.nta.ac.in
- Then, select the “Download Admit Card: AIEEA UG 2021” link available on the home page.
- Log in by entering user credentials such as application number and date of birth within the respective fields.
- Then, click on the “submit” button to proceed.
- The examination hall ticket will then appear on the screen.
- Finally, download and take multiple printouts of the admit card for future use.