"The NTA has published the GPAT 2022 results on their website. Check steps to access your score and proceed to apply to respective colleges."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the GPAT 2022 results on the official website today, 20 May. Thus, candidates can check the GPAT 2022 result in the online mode. The credentials required to check the result of GPAT 2O22 are the application number, date of birth, and security pin. NTA released the GPAT 2022 provisional answer key and question on 2 May, 2022. The GPAT 2022 entrance exam was conducted successfully on 9 April, 2022.
Now, as the GPAT 2022 result has been declared, the NTA will prepare a merit list of shortlisted candidates, which will include the score, roll number, and rank of a candidate. The candidate’s GPAT score will be required for admission in over 800 participating pharmacy institutes all over India.
Steps to Check GPAT Results 2022
The NTA has published the GPAT 2022 results on the official website. Students can follow the steps given below to check their results.
- Visit the official website of GPAT – gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Then, click on the ‘Download GPAT 2022 Scorecard’ link.
- Enter the GPAT application number, date of birth, and security pin.
- Afterward, click on the ‘Sign in’ link and then on the ‘view result’ tab.
- Soon after, a screen will be displayed, and the results can be viewed.
- Now, verify the details mentioned in GPAT 2022 result.
- Finally, download and print out a copy of the same for future reference.
Additionally, the GPAT entrance exam is for students seeking admission to M.Pharma courses in Indian universities. Moreover, AICTE, the Pharmacy Council of India, and Affiliated Institutes accept GPAT scores. Scholarships or financial assistance are provided to students based on their scores.