"The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the correction window for the JIPMAT 2021 application form on the official website."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the correction window for the NTA JIPMAT 2021 application form. As a result, registered candidates can make corrections to their JIPMAT application form online mode. Candidates can log in to their accounts using the application number and password to access the correction window.
Candidates pursue the Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test for admissions into a 5-year management programme at IIM Jammu and Bodh Gaya. The NTA JIPMAT 2021 is a national-level entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency.
Steps to Make Changes to the JIPMAT 2021 Application Form
Candidates who wish to make changes to their JIPMAT application form can follow the given steps.
- Visit the JIPMAT NTA official website – jipmat.nta.ac.in
- Then, log in to your candidate account using your registered credentials.
- Make the requisite edits to the application form.
- Candidates can only edit fields such as – academic details, photographs, and signatures.
- Finally, review and submit the edited JIPMAT application form.
The JIPMAT application correction window is open until 12 July 2021. Afterwards, the board will not allow candidates to further modify their application forms. Therefore, candidates should check their application form carefully before the final submission.