"The NTA has extended the NEET UG 2022 registrations deadline to May 20. Check application details and apply before the due date."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the deadline to apply for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-Undergraduate (NEET-UG). May 15 was the earlier due date. However, May 20 is the revised due date for the NEET UG 2022 Registrations. Interested and eligible candidates who have still not applied for the exam can register themselves before the last date on the official website – neet.nta.nic.in. The NEET-UG 2022 registration has been extended at the Director-General of Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) request.
Also Check: NEET UG 2022 Live Updates
Steps To Apply for NEET-UG 2022
Follow the steps mentioned below to complete your applications.
- Visit the official website, neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the ‘Registrations for NEET-UG 2022’ link on the homepage.
- Fill in the required details in the registration form to generate login credentials.
- Now, login to your account and fill out the application form
- In the next step, candidates need to upload the scanned images of the required documents
- Pay the registration fee
- Verify the details and submit the NEET 2022 Application Form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.