"NMMSS scholarship 2022 scheme registration date has been revised. Apply till Oct 31 on the official website."
NMMSS Scholarship 2022: The National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship Scheme 2022 registration deadline has been extended. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can apply for NMMSS 2022 till 31 Oct 2022. The applicants can register online at the National Scholarship Portal. scholarships.gov.in. The school education and literacy department provide scholarship to meritorious students from economically weaker sections.
How To Apply For NMMSS Scholarship 2022?
Follow the step-by-step procedure given below to apply for NMMSS 2022 scholarship.
- First, go to the official website of NMMSS 2022.
- Once on the homepage, find the NMMSS scholarship 2022 link and click on it.
- Next, carefully fill in the required details and upload the documents in the specified format.
- Further, submit the National Means-cum-Merit Scholarship form after checking it thoroughly.
- Lastly, when submitted, download the Scholarship form and take a hard copy for future reference.
Previously, the NMMSS scholarship 2022 registration process was scheduled to end on 30 Sept 2022. However, the conducting authorities have now extended it till 15 Oct 2022. NMMSS 2022 details have been mentioned on the National Scholarship Portal. This website is a one-stop platform for scholarship schemes that are provided to students.The amount of the scholarship provided by NMMSS is Rs. 12000 per annum. Moreover, the NMMSS scholarship 2022 is provided directly into the bank accounts of selected students. The transfer is made by electronic transfer through the Public Financial Management System (PFMS) by following the DBT mode.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.