"Applications for the MBA in Pharmaceutical Management programme at the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) are available."
NMAT MBA 2023: The Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) has begun accepting applications for the NMAT MBA 2023 Pharmaceutical Management program for the academic year 2023-25. Candidates interested in applying for the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) 2022 in Pharmaceutical management can do so online at nmat.nmims.in.
“The domain-specific program will prepare students for careers in the pharmaceutical industry. The program emphasises both the theoretical and practical aspects of each subject, “NMIMS stated in a press release.
Also Read: NMAT 2022 Applications Close on 10 October
Students can check the eligibility criteria below.
- Candidates for NMIMS MBA Pharmaceutical Management courses will be chosen through a separate process of GMAC by NMAT exam, Pharma Aptitude Test, and GDPI.
- Applicants holding a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, Biotechnology, Microbiology, or Bioengineering from a recognised university and a minimum of 50% in the aggregate are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a BTech or BE in Bio-Tech or Bio-Medial may also apply.
- Students who are currently working in pharmaceutical companies, as well as recent graduates, must apply.
Steps to Register for NMAT 2023 MBA Pharmaceutical Management Program
Candidates can follow the steps given below to register for the NMAT MBA 2023 Pharmaceutical Management Program.
- Firstly, visit the official website at nmat.nmims.in.
- Complete and pay your GMAC registration fees.
- Go to the official website after receiving your GMAC ID.
- Log in with your GMAC ID and password and complete the NMIMS Registration form. Double-check the information and pay the application fees.
- Submit the application form and save the confirmation page for later use.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.