NMAT Registration 2022: NMIMS Invites Applications to MBA programmes Through NMAT
NMIMS has started the NMAT Registration 2022 process for admission to its MBA program. The last date to register is 21 November 2022.
NMAT Registration 2022: Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Hyderabad, is currently accepting online registration applications for its MBA program for the academic session 2022-23 through the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) for the School of Management at Jadcherla Campus.
Students may submit an application for NMIMS prior to the scheduled NMAT by GMAC exam on or before 21 November 2022, whichever is earlier, the NMIMS will accept the results of the first NMAT exam that the candidate attempted. Interested candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for NMAT Registration 2022.
Also Read: MAT 2022 PBT Registration Process Ends Today – Register Now at mat.aima.in
Steps for NMAT Registration 2022
Follow the steps below to register for NMAT Registration 2022:
- Firstly, create an account on the official website of NMAT at register.nmat.org
- Now, enter all the details including personal, educational, work experience (if any) and the list of programs to send scores, and the ID that will be used for identification on the day of the exam
- Then, choose the schools to send the scores under the “Schools Preferences” option. Applicant can choose up to 5 programs that will be included in the NMAT Registration 2022 fee. INR 200/- will be charged if the number of programs applied exceeds 5
- Upload photograph and documents required for NMAT Registration 2022.
- Then, select the mode of exam, i.e., online or offline.
- Finally, pay the registration fee to complete the NMAT Application Form 2022.
Key Highlights of NMAT 2022:
The Association of MBAs (AMBA) has accredited the NMIMS MBA programme. The first year of the MBA programme is compulsory for all students, while the second year comprises a list of required and elective courses, according to the course structure.
The specializations of marketing, finance, operations, information technology, analytics, human resources, strategy, and general management are available as electives. “In trimesters 4, 5, and 6, students have the option of concentrating in a single elective or taking courses from several specializations. The curriculum requires both a two-month summer internship and a four-week winter internship, according to the institute.
Even throughout the COVID-19 epidemic, NMIMS Hyderabad maintained a placement rate of 100% and set new records. During the 2022 placement campaign, the highest and average packages were Rs 16 lakhs and Rs 11.65 lakhs, respectively.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.
POST YOUR COMMENT