"GMAC has started the NMAT 2022 registration process on August 1. The authorities will conduct the exam from October 10 to December 19."
NMAT 2022 Registration: Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) started the NMAT 2022 registration process on August 1. Candidates can fill out the form until October 10. The authorities will conduct the exam from October 10 to December 19.
GMAC has hiked the NMAT 2022 registration fee by INR 500. The exam scheduling fee was INR 2,300 last year. However, the updated exam fee is INR 2,800.
How to Fill NMAT 2022 Application Form?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to complete the NMAT registration:
- Firstly, visit the official website – register.nmat.org.
- Next, enter your basic details to complete the one-time registration.
- Then verify your Email ID and log in using your generated credentials.
- Now click on the registration link and fill in the details asked.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, download and save your application form for future requirements.
NMAT Important Events & Dates
The following are the important events and dates for the exam:
|NMAT registration||August 1, 2022||October 10, 2022|
|NMAT exam scheduling||August 1, 2022||October 13, 2022|
|NMAT exam rescheduling||August 1, 2022||December 16, 2022|
|NMAT exam dates||October 10, 2022||December 19, 2022|
|NMAT retake registration||October 11, 2022||December 16, 2022|
|NMAT retake scheduling||October 11, 2022||December 16, 2022|
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.