"The Graduate Management Admission Council has opened NMAT 2021 registration. The application facility will be available until 10 November 2021 without a late fee and until 15 November 2021 with a late fee."
The Graduate Management Admission Council has opened the online registration window for the NMAT 2021 on the official website. Hence, interested and eligible candidates can register for the NMAT exam online by entering the required details in the NMAT registration form. In addition, the application facility will be available until 10 November 2021 without a late fee and until 15 November 2021 with a late fee.
How to Apply for NMAT 2021?
Registration for the NMIMS Management Aptitude Test 2021 has started. Hence, candidates are advised to follow the given instructions while filling out the NMAT application form.
- Visit NMAT’s official website – register.nmat.org
- Then, enter your name, email address and mobile number in the NMAT registration form.
- Click on the “create an account” button to proceed.
- Afterwards, log in using your registered email address/mobile number and password.
- Then, fill in the personal, academic and communication details in the NMAT application form.
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format in the NMAT application form.
- Then, pay the NMAT application fee online via debit/credit card or net banking.
- Finally, verify the details before submitting the NMAT application form.
NMAT Exam Schedule
Check out the NMAT application and scheduling dates from the given table.
|Exam registration facility||3 August 2021 to 10 November 2021|
|NMAT scheduling process||3 August 2021 to 13 November 2021|
|Rescheduling window||3 August 2021 to 24 December 2021|
|NMAT late registration window||11 November 2021 to 15 November 2021|
|NMAT examination||14 October 2021 to 27 December 2021|
|Re-examination scheduling window||15 October 2021 to 24 December 2021|
|NMAT re-examination registration||15 October 2021 to 24 December 2021|