"NLUO & Cyber Law University launches Cyber Law & Cyber Security Certificate Course. Application Deadline is August 28, 2022."
NLUO & Cyber Law University: Together, the National Law University Odisha and Cyber Law have launched an online certificate course. It pertains to an in-depth study of Cyber Law & Cyber Security. Hence, law aspirants interested in the course can apply by August 28, 2022. Initially, the course demands a registration fee of INR 10,000.
Moreover, the official notice states that Dr. Pavan Duggal (Advocate Supreme Court of India and The Honorary Chancellor, Cyberlaw University) is the brainchild of this course. Essentially, the course will cover a diversified study into intellectual property rights, AI Law, Blockchain Technology etc.
Critically, the study on Cyber Law will be over two months. And it will contain recorded video lectures and live online classes. In addition, the live classes will also consist of live doubt-clearing sessions.
Anyone who has cleared Class 12 from CBSE or possesses similar qualifications can apply for this course.
Also, all aspirants registering for the course must submit a research paper online, which will be assessed before they can obtain the certificate for the course.
NLUO & Cyber Law University Introduce Cyber Law & Cyber Security Course: Program Details
Overall, the official notification states the below course objectives.
- Particularly, the course focuses on providing students with a holistic view of the practical aspects of global cyber law and security.
- Next, the idea is to teach students about security breaches and fraud.
- Also, to teach them about emerging trends in Cyber Law.
- Participants understand various provisions worldwide regarding cyber crimes and other aspects of Cyber Law.
- Lastly, to provide an overall perspective about the legal ramifications of different activities concerning the World Wide Web.
Get more information on the course at nluo.ac.in.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.