"NIOS has started the NIOS 2022 public exam registration process for the upcoming session of the public exams on the website."
NIOS has started the NIOS 2022 public exam registration process for the upcoming session on the website. Eligible students of classes 10 and 12 can now apply for the exams via the official website of the NIOS (National Institute of Open Learning). Candidates should remember that the registration is for the public exams which will be held in April/May 2022. Furthermore, NIOS has made applications completely online via the official website, sdmis.nios.ac.in where the candidates can register themselves.
The NIOS board has also notified the key exam events and their respective dates and timelines with the application process for NIOS class 10 and 12 public exams. According to the official notification, the registration process for NIOS 2022 10 and 12 exams will be conducted from 1 to 31 January 2022.
Steps to Register for NIOS 2022 Public Exams
Officials have released the NIOS 2022 public exam application forms on the official website. Hence, candidates can follow the steps to register for the exams.
- Visit the exam portal – sdmis.nios.ac.in.
- Then, click on the “Exams and Results” link available on the homepage.
- Select the relevant option to register.
- Afterwards, enter your enrollment number and submit it.
- Then, fill in the detailed application form available on the screen.
- Afterwards, upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Then, verify all the details and submit the application form.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.