NIOS 2021-22 Registration Deadline Extended to 30 November
NIOS has extended the deadline for NIOS 2021-22 stream one online admission, open basic education and vocational courses until 30 November.
NIOS has extended the registration deadline for the NIOS 2021-22 admissions process until 30 November. Therefore, students interested in admissions for the upcoming academic term can apply online on the official website, sdmis.nios.ac.in. Previously, the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) registration for vocational and D.El.Ed seats started on 1 November 2021. The last date to register without late fees for NIOS vocational and D.El.Ed courses are on 20 November 2021. However, candidates will also get the opportunity to apply for these courses with an additional late fee by 30 November 2021.
Steps to Register for NIOS 2021-22
The National Institute of Open Schooling has extended the registration deadline for the academic year 2021-22. Hence, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to submit their application forms online.
- Visit the exam portal – sdmis.nios.ac.in
- Then, click on the registration link.
- Read the instructions and click on “Proceed”.
- Register by providing details such as your State/UT, desired programme, and ID card number.
- Then, fill in the application form with the required details such as name, father’s name, and other details.
- Upload the requisite documents through the provided online gateway.
- Afterwards, select the preferred exam centre.
- Then, complete the application fee payment process using credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Verify and submit the registration form.
- Finally, download and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference
Check out the National Institute of Open Schooling registration form
POST YOUR COMMENT