"The NIMCET 2022 application form is now open. The admit cards will be available from June 6. Ergo, applicants should make the changes before."
The National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur, opens the NIMCET 2022 application form correction window. Students with any discrepancy in their application forms can make the necessary changes. The window commences today, May 13, while the admit cards will be released on June 6. It is recommended to make these changes before. Students must visit the official website, nimcet.in, to make the corrections.
According to a college circular, the authorities will not mention specific details for correction to individuals. The students must check their forms for correction. However, their forms will highlight the changes that need to be made.
How to Make Corrections in the NIMCET 2022 application form?
To access your application form and make the necessary corrections, follow the steps mentioned.
- First, visit the official website (mentioned above).
- Then click on the link – “click here to edit application form”.
- Next, enter your application number and password, followed by the captcha code.
- Once you enter the details, your profile will show the sections marked open for corrections. Proceed to make these changes, then preview to ensure all details are correct.
- Finally, submit your application.
Note: No charges have been levied against the corrections in the NIMCET 2022 application form. Also, it is a one-time process; students will not get a second chance to make edits. Therefore, they are advised to make the changes carefully.