"NIFT admit card 2022 has been released today for the regular UG/PG course entrance exam at nift.ac.in. Download the admit cards now."
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released the admit cards for the entrance exam today, 29 January 2022. Registered candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website nift.ac.in. NIFT will conduct the entrance exam on 6 February 2022 using the Online Remote Proctored (ORP) format. Furthermore, an online proctor will verify NIFT 2022 admit cards of the candidates during the exam. Hence, candidates should download the NIFT admit card and print it before the exam.
How to Download NIFT Admit Card 2022
NIFT admit cards for 2022 have been made available on the official website. Candidates can download their admit cards by following the steps below.
- Visit the official website of NIFT – nift.ac.in.
- On the home page, click on the “Admissions” section.
- Now select the “Admit Card for online Entrance Exam-2022′ under the important updates section.
- A new page will appear. Again select ‘Click Here to Download Admit Card” under the regular UG/PG courses section.
- The new window will appear asking for login details such as email address, birth date, and application number.
- After submitting the login credentials, the NIFT 2022 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a printout or download of the document before the exam.
Details on the NIFT Admit Card
NIFT 2022 admit cards contain essential details about the candidate. Candidates must provide these details during the application process. Details on admit cards include:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Exam Date
- Exam Roll Number
- Signature of the Candidate
- Applied Programme
- Exam Instructions
Candidates should carefully go through the instructions mentioned in the admit card before appearing for the entrance exam. These instructions are not only for maintaining exam decorum but also to prevent malpractice and illicit activities. Following these instructions precisely will prevent any inconvenience or complications during the test.