"The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released a mandatory NIFT 2022 mock test for all registered candidates."
The National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has released a mandatory NIFT 2022 mock test for all registered candidates. Aspirants can attempt the mock test by logging onto the exam portal niftadmissions.in. Candidates can take the mock test between 1 and 3 February in online mode to understand the exam pattern and format and familiarise themselves with the online platform for the design entrance test.
Considering the current situation, the NIFT has decided to conduct the design entrance exam in an online remote proctored mode on 6 February. Keeping in mind the change in exam mode, the institute has released a mandatory NIFT mock test to help candidates familiarise themselves with the exam format and structure.
How to Attempt NIFT 2022 Mock Test?
Officials have released a mock test for NIFT 2022 on the official website. Thus, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to attempt the mock test.
- Visit the official website – niftadmissions.in.
- Then, go to the “Take your Mock Examination” section on the webpage.
- Afterwards, enter your NIFT roll number.
- You will be redirected to a new page with a mock test module.
- Go through the detailed guidelines provided on the instructions page and proceed.
- Afterwards, click “Next” to reach the mock test module with questions.
- Finally, mark the correct answers for the mock test questions and submit them.