"The National Institute of Fashion Technology has announced the NIFT 2022 entrance exam schedule along with further details online."
The National Institute of Fashion Technology has released an official schedule for the NIFT 2022 entrance exam. Additionally, aspirants can register without additional late fees on the official website, nift.ac.in, until 17 January 2022. Officials will conduct the entrance exam on 6 February 2022 in an offline pen and paper-based testing mode in 32 cities across the country.
Interested applicants are advised to fill out their application forms before the deadline to avoid last-minute issues. Additionally, candidates can only submit their application forms through online means, due to COVID-19 constraints. While filling out their NIFT application forms, applicants should provide the correct information such as their valid email addresses and mobile numbers to avoid the cancellation of candidature at a later stage.
Steps to Register for the NIFT 2022 Entrance Exam
The online NIFT 2022 registration process is available on the official website. Hence, candidates can follow the steps to fill out the application forms.
- Go to the official website – nift.ac.in
- Then, click on the “Admissions” button available on the webpage.
- Click on the “Sign Up” link.
- A new page will then appear with the programmes offered.
- Then, click on the relevant programme link and sign in.
- Afterwards, fill out the registration form with information such as your full name, parents’ names, programme applied for, exam centre preference, academic details, and status of the examination.
- Then, upload the required scanned images such as the candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Pay the NIFT application fees. Applicants can pay NIFT registration fee online using net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- Finally, verify and submit the form.