"NERIST will conduct NEE II and III exam on August 13, 2022, while NEE I will be conducted on August 14, 2022."
NERIST Entrance Exam: North Eastern Regional Institute Of Science & Technology (NERIST) is going to conduct NEE II and III exams which will be conducted on August 13, 2022, while NEE I will be conducted on August 14, 2022.
North Eastern Regional Institute of Science and Technology (NERIST), Arunachal Pradesh conducts NERIST Entrance Exam for providing admission to courses offered by the institute.
NERIST NEE 2022 Eligibility
Below are the eligibility criteria for NERIST NEE Exam 2022:
NEE 1 (Certification Courses)
- Candidates must have passed class 10 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The age of the candidates must be 19 years as of July 31, 2022.
NEE 2 (Diploma Courses)
- Candidates must have passed class 10+2 examinations with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as main subjects.
- Candidates must have completed 23 years of age as of July 31, 2022, and 3 years exemptions to candidates belonging to OBC Category however 5 years for candidates belonging to candidates belonging SC/ ST category.
NEE 3 (Engineering Courses)
- Candidates having a diploma in specialization course, provided the minimum aggregate marks are 60% or a CGPA of 6.0.
- Age as of July 31, 2022, must be 40 years.
NERIST NEE 2022 Result
The results for NERIST NEE 2022 will be released soon after the exam is conducted successfully. Candidates can check their results through their official website www.online.ac.in
The conducting body will release the overall marks of the candidates.
NERIST NEE Expected Cut Off
The university determines the cut-off every year based on the following considerations:
- Number of applicants
- Highest marks secured in the exam
- Level of the exam
- Number of seat availability
NERIST NEE 2022 Counselling
NERIST NEE 2022 counselling process will begin soon after the results are out based on the marks secured by the candidates for all three exams. The university will announce a list of selected and waitlisted candidates.
- Class 10 Certificate
- Class 12 Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Permanent Residential Certificate
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.