NEET UG Counselling 2022: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) mop-up round for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test NEET UG Counselling 2022 deadlines ends today, Dec 2, 2022. Candidates must visit the official website to get detailed information regarding the counselling session mcc.nic.in
The Reset/Registration tab will be active at MCC until 9 AM tomorrow. Candidates can use this to modify their registration information or previously determined quota options. This is the final NEET UG 2022 round in which applicants have the choice to register.
There is no registration option in the final round, the Stray Vacancy round, in which MCC will instantly announce the seat assignment result.
Also Read: NEET SS Seat Allotment 2022 for Round 1 Out
Steps to Complete Mop-Up Round for NEET UG Counselling 2022
Below are the steps for the candidates to complete their mop-up round for NEET UG Counselling.
- Visit the official website of the Medical Counselling Committee mcc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the NEET UG Counselling 2022 mop-up round registration link.
- Enter the login credentials.
- Fill out the registration form.
- Upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Complete the payment of the application process.
- Click on submit and save the PDF for future reference.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.