"The NTA will publish the NEET UG Answer Key 2022 on 30 August. If you have queries to it, read this article and learn how to object to it."
NEET Answer Key 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) has confirmed that they will release the NEET answer key 2022 and OMR sheet on 30 August. Following the declaration, students can download and raise their objections to it. Therefore, this is the provisional key. Moreover, the final answer key will be available after NTA confirms the objections raised by students. Further, students can use their OMR sheet to access their exam-recorded answers. Then use it to compare their answers to the provisional key. However, if you find any discrepancy in the key, report the same to the authorities. Continue reading to learn how to do the needful.
NEET Answer Key 2022: Steps to Raise Objections
The authorities have always encouraged candidates to object to the NEET answer key 2022. Albeit, students must follow a procedure to raise their objections. The procedure is listed below.
- If you are trying to raise objections to the NEET answer key 2022, you must have already downloaded it.
- Visit the same website, i.e., the official NEET 2022 website hosted by the NTA.
- Then log in to the portal using your registered credentials.
- Once logged in, select the “Test Booklet Code” option.
- Next, click on the question you wish to challenge and provide justifications to support your claim.
- After submitting your objection, proceed to pay the objection fee of ₹ 200 per question.
- Finally, you will receive a confirmation slip; print it out for future purposes.
Note: The objection fee is non-refundable.
Furthermore, the authorities will publish your recorded answers, i.e., your NEET UG 2022 OMR Sheet, as scanned images. You can download the images as PDF files and use them to compare your answers to the ones on the NEET answer key 2022. Although your evaluation may not reflect your actual scores, they will give you an estimate of your performance.
Be that as it may, the NTA organised the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for undergraduates across 497 cities. These also included 14 international cities. More than 18 Lakh participants appeared for the entrance exam at 3570 centres. All of them have been eagerly awaiting the NEET UG 2022 results since the exam on 17 July.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.