"National Testing Agency will conduct the NEET UG 2022 Re-exam today, 4 September for the affected candidates from Maharashtra,Kollam,Rajasthan and UP."
NEET UG 2022 Re-Exam: NTA will conduct the NEET UG re-exam today, September 4, for some affected candidates, a candidate from Kollam as well as the concerned candidates from two centers in Rajasthan, two in Madhya Pradesh, and one in Uttar Pradesh.
On August 30, 2022, the NEET UG 2022 provisional answer keys, scanned pictures of the OMR answer sheet, and recorded answers were made available on the website as per the official notification. However, the exam was an offline pen-and-paper test.
NTA Guidelines on NEET UG 2022 Re-Exam
Medical aspirants must submit a self-declaration form with covid, which details their health status, along with their NEET UG 2022 Re-Exam admission card. Additionally, the UG medical aspirants have to paste a coloured postcard size photograph, or a 4-inch x 6-inch photograph, on the NEET UG 2022 Re-Exam admit card. However, candidates will also need to submit their NEET UG admit cards in addition to the NEET OMR sheets.
- NEET admit card
- Passport size photograph
- Postcard size photograph
- Valid ID proof – PAN card, Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, Ration card
- Mask on face
- Gloves on hand
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal small hand sanitizer (50 ml)
NEET 2022 Dress Code
- Candidates must wear only half-sleeved tops or garments
- Clothing with intricate stitching, flowers, brooches, large buttons, and other embellishments is not permitted
- Big-pocket clothing and trendy jeans are not acceptable
- Leggings are not permitted for NEET female students in NEET UG 2022 Re-Exam.
- As to the NTA NEET dress code, low heels, sandals, or chappals are acceptable
- Women running for office should refrain from donning jewelry such as earrings, nose rings, pendants, necklaces, bracelets, and anklets
- Additionally forbidden are watches, bracelets, wristwatches, cameras, jewelry, and other metallic goods
- If a candidate wears ethnic or customary clothing for the exam, they should arrive at least an hour before the last reporting time. Only female employees will frisk the female candidates, who will be in a secluded area
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.