"The National Testing Agency (NTA) will close the NEET UG 2022 application correction window on the official website, neet.nta.nic.in."
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon close the online application correction window for NEET (UG) 2022. The NEET-UG admit card release date has not been announced yet. NEET UG 2022 is scheduled to be held on July 17. The last date to register for the medical entrance exam was May 20 2022.
Additionally, all the important information related to NEET-UG, such as eligibility criteria, registration process, and fee information, is available on the official website.
NEET UG Registration 2022 Live Coverage
Candidates must visit this page to learn about all the latest developments related to NEET-UG 2022.
June 16 2022 | 10:30 AM IST
The Application Correction Window Closes Today
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon close the online application correction window for NEET (UG) 2022. Eligible candidates can edit their applications as per allowed fields at neet.nta.nic.in up to 9.00 PM today, June 16. NEET UG 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages, i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.
June 15 2022 | 11:50 AM IST
NTA Allows Candidates to Correct Category in Application Form
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has provided another opportunity to the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Undergraduate (UG) candidates to correct their category in their online application forms for NEET UG 2022 exam following representations from the candidates. The correction facility will be available from June 14 to 16, till 9 PM, the NTA informed the candidates through a public notice.
June 4 2022 | 4:30 PM IST
NEET UG 2022 Admit Cards to Release Soon
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate or NEET-UG 2022 admit card at neet.nta.nic.in. The NEET-UG admit card release date has not been announced yet. Only the successfully registered candidates will be able to download NEET admit card by submitting a user ID and password.
May 27 2022 | 10:17 AM IST
Application Correction Window Closes for NEET-UG 2022 Today
Authorities will close the application correction facility for NEET-UG 2022 today, 27 May 2022. Candidates can make changes in their application forms till 9 PM tonight on the official website, neet.nta.nic.in.
May 24 2022 | 11:35 AM IST
NEET UG 2022 Application Correction Window Opens
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has opened the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2022 correction window at the official website – neet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who applied for NEET 2022 exam can edit their application form from 24 to 27 May at 9 PM. NEET UG 2022 is scheduled to be held on 17 July.
May 24 2022 | 11:14 AM IST
MCC Admitted Candidates List in Stray Vacancy Round Out
MCC has released the list of admitted candidates in the stray vacancy round. Also, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has issued guidelines for the determination of fees and all the charges regarding 50% of the MBBS and PG medical seats in private medical institutions & Deemed-to-be universities governed under the NMC Act, 2019.
May 20 2022 | 9:22 AM IST
NEET UG 2022 Registration Ends Today
The registration will close for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Undergraduate (NEET UG 2022) today, 20 May 2022. The application form window for NEET-UG 2022 will close tonight at 9 PM. Candidates can apply for the NEET 2022 exam on the NTA website, neet.nta.nic.in.
Read More: NEET UG 2022 Application Window Closes Today
May 16 2022 | 8:50 AM IST
NEET UG 2022 Deadline Extended to 20 May
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – Undergraduate (NEET UG 2022) registration deadline has been extended by the National Testing Agency (NTA) up to 20 May 2022. Candidates can apply for the NEET 2022 exam on the NTA website, neet.nta.nic.in.
The NEET registration the last date was previously 15 May. According to a new public notice issued by the NTA yesterday, 15 May, NEET UG 2022 candidates can submit the NEET UG 2022 application form by 9 PM on 20 May and can make the fee payment up to 11:50 PM on the same day.
May 11 2022 | 05:00 PM IST
NEET UG 2021 Counselling: Second Stray Vacancy Round Final Results Announced
After declaring the provisional results earlier today, the MCC has released the final results on their website – mcc.nic.in. Students had the chance to raise objections till 3 PM this afternoon. However, reports suggest that no student raised any objections and no discrepancy was reported, and the provisional results prevailed. Therefore, the 152 allotted seats, i.e., 111 to BDS & 41 to B.Sc. Nursing remains the same.
Students must follow the same procedure (as for the provisional results) to access the results. First, visit the MCC website, then follow the link – BDS & B.Sc. Nursing Provisional Result Stray Vacancy Round UG 2021. Find your roll number and view the allotment status. The committee will issue the allotment letter soon. Be that as it may, the Institute Reporting Procedure begins tomorrow, May 12, and will be accessible till May 15.
According to reports, some seats are still vacant, and the MCC will notify about further rounds of counselling to fill them up.
May 11 2022 | 02:00 PM IST
NEET 2021 Second Stray Vacancy Round Provisional Results Announced
The MCC has announced the NEET-UG 2021 Counselling, second stray vacancy round provisional results. The authorities also notified earlier that students can only challenge any discrepancies in the provisional result before 3:00 PM today. Students must report to – [email protected] to file an objection. A total of 152 seats have been allotted to students. Out of these, 111 Seats have been allotted to the BDS students. On the other hand, 41 seats have been allotted to the B.Sc. Nursing students.
To access the results, students must visit the MCC website and follow the link – BDS & B.Sc. Nursing Provisional Result Stray Vacancy Round UG 2021. Search for your roll number and view the allotment status.
Note that since the objection window is closing today by 3:00 PM, the final results are expected tonight. The institute reporting process will commence tomorrow and will reportedly close by May 15.
6 May 2022 | 12:45 PM IST
NEET UG 2021 BDS & B.Sc. Nursing 2nd Mop-up Round: Institute Reporting Process Commences
The NEET 2021 Counselling, 2nd mop round for the BDS & B.Sc. Nursing aspirants are over. Provisional results were out yesterday. However, the institute reporting process has commenced for the 625 students who were granted seats based on the results announced yesterday. The reporting process will be open till May 9, after which the second online stray vacancy round is scheduled to ensure that the remaining seats are filled.
Students must visit the official MCC website and log in using their unique credentials. After logging in, follow the instructions mentioned in the ‘online reporting’ link and upload the documents as required.
May 5 2022 | 4:00 PM IST
NEET 2021 Counselling: BDS & B.Sc. Nursing Mop-up Round 2 Provisional Results Declared
The MCC released the provisional results for the 2nd mop round of the NEET-UG 2021 Counselling. Albeit, it is only for the BDS and B.Sc. Nursing candidates at MCC’s official website. Students can access it by going to the MCC website – mcc.nic.in and using your credentials to log in. Then enter the UG Medical Counselling link. Next, you will find a link that reads ‘Provisional Result B.Sc. Nursing & BDS Mop up UG 2021’. Click on it, and you will be redirected to the download link, wherein you can view the results in a PDF format. Further, you must check the details and download your results.
Note that these are provisional results, i.e., they can be challenged and corrected. Students cannot claim admissions based on this result. However, the final results, once released, will be universally binding, viz., students cannot alter those results. Once the final results have been declared, students must submit the required documents while reporting to the precise institute.
2 May 2022 | 8:55 AM IST
NEET 2022 Application Deadline Extended Until 15 May
NEET 2022 last date of application has been extended from 6 May to 15 May, till 9 PM. The application fee has to be paid by 11:50 PM on 15 May. NTA released NEET 2022 notification and application forms on 6 April. The application fee for the General category candidates is INR 1,600, for General EWS and OBC candidates is INR 1500, and that of the reserved category candidates is INR 900. Meanwhile, aspirants have made a massive demand to postpone the NEET 2022 exam date for several reasons, such as a clash with the Board and other national level entrance exams, the continuation of NEET 2021 counselling and others.
Read More: NEET UG 2022 Application Deadline Extended
26 April 2022 | 03:43 PM
Aspirants Appeal To Postpone NEET UG 2022
The NEET-UG 2022 aspirants appealed to the President of India, the National Testing Agency (NTA), and the ministry of education to postpone the exam to late August or early September 2022. According to the aspirants, there is a direct clash between the exam dates of CUET, JEE, and NEET UG exam dates. Only three months are left for the preparation and postponing the exam will benefit the candidates.
April 22, 2022 | 6:40 PM IST
Special Stray Vacancy Round Details
The MCC conducted a special stray vacancy round for about 323 unfilled seats of the All India Quota. Those who registered but did not qualify for a seat through NEET 2021 can only appear for this special stray round. Furthermore, check out the details below.
- Students can check intricate details on the MCC website.
- Fresh NEET Registration will not be held for the special stray vacancy round. Furthermore, only those pre-registered students could appear for the test but were not allotted a seat.
- Additionally, a security deposit of Rs. 50,000 is compulsory (which is refundable). However, the MCC will not refund the deposits to those who do not occupy their allotted seats after the round.
- Candidates not holding a seat in the All India Quota or State Quota are only eligible.
- Provisional Results will be announced on the MCC website. Students could only challenge these results until 4:00 pm on April 22, 2022.
- Report any discrepancies found in the results to [email protected]
- Lastly, an MCC Disclaimer confirmed that the provisional results were not to determine the final outcome. Moreover, these results could not ensure seat allotment and neither could they be challenged in any court of law. Also, to approach any college based on provisional results is ill-advised.
April 19, 2022 | 11:11 AM IST
Special Stray Vacancy Round to be Conducted Online
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET-UG) 2021 special stray vacancy round. MCC will conduct the round to fill up about 323 MBBS vacant seats in an online mode. Candidates can check the details of the vacant seats at the MCC official website – www.mcc.nic.in. Also, MCC will not conduct any fresh registrations for the NEET UG counselling special stray vacancy round.
April 18, 2022 | 12:30 PM IST
Students Demand Postponement of NEET 2022
Authorities have decided to conduct NEET UG 2022 in July. However, for the past two years, it was being held in September. Therefore, the medical entrance aspirants are demanding the postponement of the exam. Students are posting pleas on social media saying that they need more time to prepare for the exam. Some students have also said that it would be unfair to conduct the exam in July after it was conducted in September for the last two years.
April 11, 2022 | 11:11 AM IST
Documents Required For NEET Registration
NEET 2022 will be held on 17 July as a pen and paper-based test. The NEET question paper will comprise 200 questions and will be held for a duration of 200 minutes. NEET 2022 will be conducted in 13 languages. NEET 2022 will be conducted in around 543 cities in India and 14 cities outside India. Also, the documents required for registrations are mentioned below:
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph between 10 kb and 200 kb in size
- Scan of your signature which should be between 4 kb and 30 kb in size
- Postcard size photo
- Left and Right hands Fingers and Thumb impressions
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Citizenship Certificate (if applicable)
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Class 10 pass certificate
April 8, 2022 | 15:30 PM IST
According to the latest notification by NTA, the medical aspirants are required to select a qualifying exam code in the application form. NEET UG 2022 is scheduled for 17 July 2022 in pen and paper mode.
NEET 2022 Qualifying Codes
- Exam code 1: Aspirants sitting for Class 12 or waiting for the results can select this code
- Exam Code 2: If the candidate has completed twelve years of schooling under Higher/Secondary examinations or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or any other elective as one of the major subjects.
- Exam Code 3: For the Class 12th graduates who have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology as a compulsory subject in the Intermediate in Science of an Indian University/Board.
- Exam Code 4: If the candidate has completed the pre-professional or pre-medical examination, together with Chemistry, Biology, and English, after completing Class 12.
- Exam Code 5: For the candidates completing the first year of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution (including practical tests in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology)
- Exam Code 6: For the students who have passed the BSc examination with two or more subjects: Biology/ Biotechnology, Physics, and Chemistry.
April 7, 2022 | 10:30 AM
NEET 2022 Exam Pattern
According to the latest updates, NTA will conduct the NEET-UG exam in offline mode. Additionally, the questions paper will be available in 13 languages. Furthermore, the question paper will consist of 200 questions and candidates have to complete it in 200 minutes (3 hours 20 minutes).
6 April 2022 | 8:10 PM IST
How to Register for NEET-UG?
- Visit the official website – neet.nta.nic.in
- Now, click on the ‘Registration for NEET(UG)-2022’ on the homepage.
- Next, read the information bulletin given on the new page and click proceed for registration.
- Enter your details like name, address, email ID, and set up a password. Application ID will be generated.
- Now login to the candidate portal by logging in using your password and application ID.
- Fill up the detailed application form.
- Next, upload required documents like – photographs and signatures, in the prescribed format.
- Now, pay the application fee.
- Finally, save and download the confirmation page for future use.
6 April 2022 | 8:00 PM IST
NEET UG 2022 Application Forms Released
NTA released the online application forms for NEET UG on 6 April 2022. Along with the forms authorities have also released the official brochure for the medical entrance exam. According to the official notification, candidates must register for the exam on or before 7 May 2022 (up to 11:50 PM).
04 April 2022 | 15:40 PM
How to Register for NEET UG?
Once the entrance exam application forms are released, candidates must follow the steps given below to fill out the forms.
- Visit the official website – nta.ac.in
- Next, click on the ‘NEET UG Registration 2022’ tab and fill in your personal details.
- Afterwards, select the exam centres according to the priority for the medical entrance test.
- Next, upload the scanned images of the required documents.
- Now, pay the NEET UG application fees.
- Finally, save and download the confirmation page for future reference.
Also Read: NEET UG 2022 Registration to Begin Soon
04 April 2022 | 15:30 PM
NEET UG Exam Date
According to media reports, the NEET UG exam is expected to be held on 17 July 2022. However, there is no official confirmation by NTA. Once authorities announce the schedule for the medical entrance exam, candidates must fill out the application forms.
04 April 2022 | 15: 20 PM
NMC Scraps Upper Age Limit for NEET Aspirants
According to the latest updates by NTA, the National Medical Commission has scrapped the upper age limit for NEET aspirants. Earlier the upper age limit for candidates from the general category was 25 years and for reserved categories, it was 30 years. Additionally, NMC has also announced the fee of 50% of seats of the private medical colleges and deemed universities will be equal to the fee in the government medical colleges.