"The National Test Agency (NTA) will conduct National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2022 on 17 July. Check the dress code guidelines here."
National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2022 is an entrance examination for students seeking admission to various medical colleges all over the country. The National Test Agency (NTA) will conduct NEET UG 2022 on 17 July. They have announced the dress code for candidates appearing for the exams.
It is recommended that the students go through the directions carefully and ensure they reach the exam center well in advance to avoid any last-minute rush.
The dress code involves guidelines regarding clothes, footwear, and other items that the students can wear during the exams.
- NEET UG 2022 Admit Card Out: Download Yours Now
- NEET UG Preparation 2022: Must Know Topics and Formulas
NEET 2022 Dress Code for Female Aspirants
Following are the dress code guidelines for the girls.
- On exam day, only half-sleeved tops or clothes are permitted.
- Clothes are not permitted with elaborate embroidery, flowers, brooches, large buttons, and other embellishments.
- Girls wearing clothes with large pockets and fashionable jeans will be barred from taking the undergraduate exam.
- Authorities do not allow female students to wear leggings.
- According to the NEET dress code, low-heel footwear, sandals, or chappals are permitted.
- Female candidates should avoid earrings, nose rings, pendants, necklace bracelets, and anklets.
Students must note that female aspirants can wear hijabs inside the exam hall. However, there are a set of instructions to be followed. These are available on the official website of NTA. These instructions are to be precisely followed.
NEET 2022 Dress Code for Male Aspirants
Following are the dress code guidelines for the boys.
- Only T-shirts and half-sleeved shirts are permitted.
- Lightweight clothing with few or no zips, pockets, large buttons, and embroidery.
- Trousers and plain pants are permitted.
- Kurta pyjamas are not permitted.
- In the NEET exam hall, only sandals and chappals are permitted. Shoes are strictly forbidden.
Students must follow all the guidelines. Anyone not following the dress code will not be allowed to sit for the exam. Therefore students must read the dress code points carefully. They should also carry all the important documents listed in their exam brochures.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.