"Latest information by the NTA states that NEET UG 2022 Answer Key will not release today. Candidates can expect it by the end of the week."
NEET UG 2022 Answer Key: The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the NEET Answer Key 2022 by this week. Therefore, students can check neet.nta.nic.in for updates.
Although, after a lot of speculations about the release of the answer key today, officials have clarified that the answer key will not be published today. It will be in PDF format for codes Q, R, S and T when available. The answer key will provide a base for students to calculate their probable scores for the NEET UG Exams 2022.
NEET UG 2022 Answer Key: Steps to Download
These are the steps one needs to follow to download the NEET Answer Key 2022.
- Firstly, visit neet.nta.nic.in once the answer key is announced.
- Then, click on the ‘NEET Official Answer Key’ link.
- Now, you will be able to view the answer key file.
- Furthermore, candidates can use the question paper code to search the NEET answer key.
- Corroborate your answers with those given in the key.
- However, if you spot any discrepancy, you can file objections by clicking the ‘Apply for Answer Key Challenge’.
- Select the test booklet code.
- Now, enter your application number to log in.
- Select your question numbers followed by the answer you believe is collect and select confirm and submit.
- Additionally, students should note that they need to pay INR 200 as a filing fee per objection. The fee is non-refundable.
NEET Answer Key 2022: Current Status
As per the latest information, the answer key is set to release this week. However, this information is not backed by the official authorities as no updates are on their official website. NTA will release a score card for NEET UG Results by the end of this month.
In addition to the information mentioned above, they will receive NEET OMR Sheet 2022 individually on their registered email ID. Similarly, they can object to the OMR Sheet by paying INR 200.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.