The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the NEET UG 2021 application form correction window deadline to 14 October 2021. Therefore, registered applicants can visit the official website neet.nta.nic.in, to correct mistakes within the online registration form. However, only aspirants who have completed both phase 1 and 2 registration can make corrections to the form.
The NTA has released a statement regarding the extension. As quoted, “Upon receiving numerous requests from the candidates, the NTA is now providing the last and final opportunity for the candidates to correct/modify the particulars of the First and Second Phase of Online Application Form for NEET (UG) – 2021. Candidates who have already corrected these fields one-time can also use this facility.”
Steps to Make NEET UG 2021 Application Form Correction
Board authorities have extended the application form correction window for the undergraduate NEET. Hence, interested candidates can follow the mentioned steps to edit information within their application form.
- Visit the official website – neet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link “Corrections to NEET application form”.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Enter login credentials such as your registration number and password in the given fields.
- The application form will then appear on the screen.
- Afterwards, check and correct the required details in the form.
- The system will then send a One Time Password (OTP) to the registered candidate’s email address.
- Enter this code and submit it in the given field to confirm the changes.
- Finally, download the form for further reference.
Candidates are advised to monitor, cross-reference, and verify their registered email address as the NTA will be sending a scanned copy of the OMR sheet and scorecard to the registered email address.