"The NTA (National Testing Agency) has postponed the NEET UG 2021 application form correction window deadline to 11:50 PM on 13 October 2021."
The NTA (National Testing Agency) has postponed the NEET UG 2021 application form correction window deadline. Hence, phase 1 and 2 registration applicants can now edit their applications by 11:50 PM on 13 October 2021. The modification facility is available wholly online on the official website, neet.nta.nic.in. However, interested candidates must first log into the website’s candidate portal by providing their application form number and password.
Earlier, the editing deadline was 11:50 PM on 10 October 2021. However, the board has provided this extension in consideration of several requests from students. Phase one applicants can only edit certain application details such as gender, email address, category, sub-category, and nationality. Meanwhile, phase two registration participants can modify all of the information within the registration form. After the deadline, officials will release the provisional answer key online.
Steps to Use NEET UG 2021 Application Correction Facility
Candidates can now make edits to the Undergraduate NEET application by 13 October. Hence, interested students can follow the steps
- Go to the official website – ntaneet.nic.in
- Then, select the “Correction Phase-II NEET (UG) 2021” link available on the home page.
- The website will then open a new tab containing the login portal.
- Proceed by providing the applicant’s registration form number and password.
- Then, click on the “Corrections in NEET (UG)-2021 Application” link.
- Afterwards, make the necessary changes to the application form.
- Finally, complete the security pin verification process and select the “Preview and Submit” tab to save the application.