"The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has opened the online correction window for the NEET SS application form 2022."
NEET SS Application Form 2022: The National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences (NBEMS) has opened the online window for making corrections for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Super Specialty (NEET SS) application. Authorities had activated the online correction window from 8 August to 10 August. Candidates should note that they cannot make any corrections to their application once the window closes. Therefore, all candidates must verify all details within the application form within the stipulated time limit.
Step-By-Step Procedure to Make Corrections in the NEET SS Application Form 2022
- Firstly, visit the official NBEMS website at nbe.edu.in or natboard.edu.in.
- Next, on the homepage, click the NEET-SS tab.
- Now click the live Application Link to log in to the candidate portal.
- Fill in the required credentials, such as your user ID, password, and the Captcha code.
- Then, select the option for editing the NEET SS 2022 application in the user dashboard.
- Make all the changes needed and review the form.
- Finally, pay the required application fee and click on Submit.
Candidates’ admissions will depend on the details mentioned in their NEET SS application form 2022. Therefore, they must enter all valid and correct details. Moreover, the application correction window is available only in the online mode. Soon, authorities will start issuing admit cards to successfully registered candidates. The NEET SS Exam 2022 will take place on 1 September and 2 September.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.