"NBE (National Board of Examinations) officials have postponed the online publication of the NEET SS 2021 registration form to 22 September."
NBE (National Board of Examinations) officials have postponed the publication of the NEET SS 2021 registration form. Thus, candidates can now apply for the SS National Eligibility cum Entrance Test from 3 PM on 22 September to 12 October on the official website, nbe.edu.in. The registration process will take place wholly online due to COVID-19 constraints.
The application correction window will be available on the candidate portal from 16 to 18 October 2021. Afterwards, officials will conduct the entrance test in an offline testing mode on 13 and 14 November 2021. The NEET SS facilitates admissions to DM and MCh programmes offered by affiliated universities across the country. Furthermore, board officials have advised potential applicants to first go through the eligibility criteria stated within the examination brochure.
Registration Steps for NEET SS 2021
Application forms for the Super Specialty National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2021 are now available online. Hence, candidates can refer to the instructions provided below to register for the examination.
- Go to the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Then, select the “NEET SS” examination tab on the home page.
- Afterwards, click on the “New Registration” link.
- The website will then display an instructions page.
- Go through the guidelines carefully before proceeding to the registration process.
- Register for the portal by providing details such as full name, email address, date of birth, etc.
- Then, log in using the credentials sent to the candidate’s registered email address.
- Fill out the exam application form with personal, contact, and academic information.
- Upload scanned copies of a passport-sized photograph and signature.
- Then, choose a testing location.
- Complete the payment process through online means.
- Finally, verify and submit the registration form.