"The National Board of Examinations will start the NEET SS 2021 correction window at 3 PM today, 1 December 2021, on the official website."
The National Board of Examinations will start the NEET SS 2021 correction window at 3 PM today, 1 December 2021. Thus, candidates can make the necessary changes to their NEET SS application form by visiting the official website, nbe.edu.in. The changes through the correction window can be done until 7 December 2021. As per the official notice, aspirants cannot change certain details such as their name, email address, nationality, or test city during the NEET application form correction window. Additionally, candidates can update and submit choices filled for super specialty programmes which they have failed to provide earlier.
Steps to Edit NEET SS 2021 Application Forms
NBE will open the NEET SS 2021 application form correction window on the official website today. Thus, candidates can successfully access the correction window by following the steps below.
- Visit the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Then, log in using your NEET 2021 registration number and password.
- Click on the “Corrections in NEET application form” link.
- Then, edit the details and click on the “Final Submit” link.
- Enter the One Time Password (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number.
- Finally, take a printout of the NEET application form correction slip for future references.
Authorities will approach candidates regarding errors within their uploaded photographs, signatures, and thumb impressions after the correction window closes. Later, participants will be able to make corrections to these image-related discrepancies during the final editing window, which will occur from 20 to 23 December 2021.