"NBE (National Board of Examinations) officials will end the NEET SS application editing window today, 7 December 2021."
NBE (National Board of Examinations) officials will end the NEET SS application editing window today, 7 December 2021. Hence, registered candidates can make changes to their registration forms by 11:55 PM today. The modification facility is available entirely online on the board’s official website, nbe.edu.in. Additionally, applicants can continue to fill out their Super Specialty course choices for the upcoming entrance exam. All candidates must provide their paper options by 10 January to write the assessment.
Steps to Edit NEET SS 2021 Application Forms
The NBE will end the application form editing window today for the Super Specialty National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2021. Therefore, candidates can make changes to the details within their registration forms by following the steps given below.
- Go to the official website – nbe.edu.in
- Then, click on the “NEET SS 2021” examination tab from the given options.
- Select the “Applicant Login” button.
- The website will then display a login portal.
- Log in by providing credentials such as your user ID and password.
- Complete the captcha code verification process and click on the “Login” button to proceed.
- Make the necessary changes to your registration form.
- Afterwards, verify and submit the modified NEET SS application.
- Finally, download a copy of the edited application form for further reference.
Additionally, the examination board will open a final editing window online from 20 to 23 December 2021. This final modification facility will enable candidates to replace deficient documents such as their photograph, signature, or left-thumb impression. Afterwards, NBE officials will release admit cards for all successfully registered participants on 3 January 2022.