NEET PG Counselling 2022: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) regulates NEET Counselling for Post Graduates (PG). Recently, the Committee issued three circulars online. All in regards to the counselling for PG aspirants this year. All in all, the circulars were regarding –
- Candidates’ Internship Completion,
- Memorandum for Participants, &
- Citizenship Revision Update.
Continue reading further to analyse the three significant alterations and the direct links to the official MCC Notifications regarding the NEET PG Counselling 2022.
Also Read: NEET PG, MDS Counselling Dates Announced
NEET PG Counselling 2022: Highlights of the Latest Notifications
The MCC issued the first circular out of the three on 1 September. Moreover, this was about the applicants’ internship completion.
Click Here to access the Direct Link to the official notification. Further, continue reading to review the highlights of the circular.
- Earlier, the applicants had to complete their internships before 31 March of the year of application.
- Be that as it may, the MCC re-scheduled the completion date to 31 July 2022. Albeit only for this year.
- The postponement complies with the Supreme Court’s judgement on the Shikhar & Anr. Vs NBE & Others case.
Then, the MCC issued an important notice for the candidates participating in the NEET PG Counselling 2022 on 9 September. Here are the focal points of the notice.
- Candidates who qualify the NEET PG 2022 will only be eligible for counselling. Therefore, they are the only ones who can download the NEET PG 2022 Counselling software.
- MCC will allot seats to qualified candidates based on their merit and preference of course and college.
- The Committee does not send out individual letters to seat allotment. All selected students shall download the official allotment letter from the website and report to the particular college for verification.
- All official communications will be via circulars on the official NEET PG Counselling website.
- In conclusion, if students fall into the trap of fake agents, they will have to undergo the harassment of lodging an FIR and proceeding via legal means to take action.
- Therefore, students must not entertain third-party instructions for NEET PG Counselling 2022. Additionally, complete your counselling registration on the official website, and do not add misleading information.
Click Here to access the direct link to the official circular.
Furthermore, the MCC released a circular for candidates who should change their citizenship/nationality status. Candidates who must update their Indian Citizen status to NRIs must do so before 13 September, 10 AM – this is the major highlight of the circular.
Click Here to access the direct link to it.
Besides these three, the MCC would release more updates on the NEET PG Counselling 2022 on their official website, mcc.nic.in. Therefore, students must often visit to check important notices.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.