"The MCC has announced that the NEET PG 2022 Counselling registration will begin on 1 September."
NEET PG 2022 Counselling: Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has announced that the NEET PG 2022 counselling registration will begin on 1 September. A candidate who scored the minimum cut-off marks or more in NEET PG 2022 exam is eligible to apply. To participate in the counselling process, candidates have to register themselves online at mcc.nic.in
The counselling process consists of 4 stages: registration, choice declaration, the release of seat allotment list, and reporting for document verification. There will be four rounds of counselling for NEET PG 2022.
The seat allotment will be conducted according to the declared choice, availability of seats in particular institutes, reservation criteria and other factors. The following table shows the total number of seats available for different courses through NEET PG 2022 Counselling :
Required Documents for NEET PG 2022 Counselling Registration
Candidates will have to upload the following documents during the registration for online counselling. The original documents will have to be presented during document verification.
- NEET PG 2022 mark sheet
- NEET PG 2022 admit card
- Registration certificate issued by NMC
- Educational certificates ( Class 12 mark sheet and Class 10 mark sheet)
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Certificate
- Nationality certificate
- Caste Certificates (If applicable)
- PwD certificates (If applicable)
- Aadhaar card and one other ID proof
Steps to Register for NEET PG 2022 Counselling
Candidates may follow these steps to register:
- First, go to the official website mcc.nic.in
- Then select the “PG Medical Counselling” tab
- Click on the registration link for NEET PG 2022 counselling on the redirected page.
- Subsequently, submit the required details in the fields
- Now, the login credentials will be generated
- Following it, log in and continue filling out the form with the necessary details
- Then, pay the counselling registration fee
Following registration, candidates will have to perform the choice filling process. In this process, candidates will be able to set their preferences for medical colleges and the desired course choice.
Follow GetMyUni for more such content on the Latest Education News.