"The NEET PG 2022 application correction window will open today i.e. 29 March 2022. Applicants must make edits to their forms by 7 April 2022."
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2022 application correction window will open today i.e. 29 March 2022. Therefore, applicants must make edits/ corrections to their forms by 7 April 2022. Candidates who applied for the medical entrance exam can make changes to their application forms by visiting the official website – nbe.edu.in. Additionally, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) will open the final edit window to make final corrections to incorrect images or documents from 26 April to 30 April 2022.
Steps to Edit NEET PG 2022 Application Forms
Following are the steps to make corrections in the NEET PG application forms.
- First, visit the official website of NBE – nbe.edu.in
- Now click on the link ‘NEET PG 2022’ available on the home page.
- Click on ‘Applicant Login’ and enter your login details.
- Next, click on ‘edit application form’ on the candidate portal and make the required changes to your form and submit it.
- Finally, save and download the confirmation page for future reference.
This year NEET PG will be conducted on 21 May in computer-based mode for admission to MD/MS/PG Diploma and DNB. Furthermore, the admit cards will be released on 16 May. The candidates whose application forms will be accepted can download their admit cards from the official website. Previously, the National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences, NBEMS had also extended the deadline for internship completion for NEET PG to July 31. As per the latest notice by the NBE, “The cut-off date for completion of an internship for the purpose of eligibility for NEET-PG has been extended to 31.07.2022.”