"The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has started the NEET PG 2021 online registration process for round 2 today, 3 February."
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has started the NEET PG 2021 online registration process for round 2 today, 3 February. The registration process for phase 2 of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Postgraduate (NEET-PG) will continue online until 7 February. Thus, eligible candidates can register and apply for NEET PG counselling online by logging onto the official website, mcc.nic.in.
With the registration process for round 2 of NEET PG counselling starting today, candidates need to be aware of the key events that follow this process. After completing the online registration process, officials will declare the seat allotment results for phase 2 on 12 February, and candidates will get time to report to the allotted institutes by 19 February.
Steps to Complete NEET PG 2021 Counselling Application Process
MCC has commenced the online registration process for round 2 of the NEET PG 2021. Thus, candidates can follow the simple steps given below to complete the application process.
- Visit the official website – mcc.nic.in.
- Then, click on the “PG Medical Counselling” link on the homepage.
- Afterwards, click on the “Online Registration” tab.
- Then, register by providing basic information.
- Upload supporting documents and images.
- Submit the form and pay the required application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further usage.